Thursday 4 August 2011

Blog 968: Thank you

It has been brought to my attention that not everyone heard my speech at club championship so I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the volunteers from committee members to anyone who helps out on poolside whether it be during training or at gala's, without you the club could not function. I would also like to thank the parents for bringing the swimmers to the sessions and supporting the coaching staff and all the swimmers not just their own child. The swimmers for all their hard work this season and making the improvements that you have and my coaching staff, Alex, Bob, Kaye, Ian, Paul and Dave for all your hard work and support this season. I hope we continue to work together to keep up the progress Long Eaton have made this year.