Monday 27 January 2014

1853 - A big Thank You

A big thank you to everybody involved in yesterday's LESC open meet.

As this was my first as chair I had a lot to learn. I was truly amazed at everybody's hard work and I have now seen first hand what it takes to make a great gala. Everybody from gala makers, parents and swimmers should be very proud of themselves and I send a huge thank you to all for making this such a success. 

We have a great gallery of photos of the whole day. So take a look at www.jmsphotography.co.uk to see yourself in action. If you like what you see and buy a picture every photo purchased will help benefit the club. 

Well done to all the swimmers who succeeded in what they aimed to achieve. Whether it was your first gala, a win or a PB you should all be justifiably proud. 

I am proud to be part of this club!

Claire (chair)