Saturday 1 April 2017

Blog 3220: Regional Age Group Championship Entries

I am now accepting entries for the Age Group Regional Championships - this is for all swimmers 13 and under as at 31st December who have achieved the Regional Qualifying Times and the times are registered on the ASA Database.

The entry details are below:

http://www.asaem.org.uk/Events/RegionalW12017/index

Due to the Open Meets taking place at Nuneaton and Sheffield on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th April I will be accepting entries until Monday 10th April. I will be emptying the box at 7pm on Monday 10th April so could you please make sure your entries are posted before that time. I will not be able to accept any entries after this time as I will need to process the entries on Tuesday morning to ensure I meet the closing date.